Some weeks are good weeks and some aren't so great. This happens to be the latter. Aubrey and Owen have decided bedtime is the new "play and destroy" time. They dump their hamper, pull clothes from the closet, rip stuff off the walls and jump on their beds. Grrrrr.... Today at nap time, I hear Aubrey yelling, "Mama, Owen bit me." So, I walk into their room to find two naked twins, one with a clear bite mark on her back. Now I'm the lucky mom of a biter...great. I put their diapers and clothes back on and shut the door. Not only 5 minutes later I hear diaper-like ripping sounds, so I head back in their room and sure enough they're both buck naked again and jumping on their beds while singing "The Wheels on the Bus". Here's a picture of their room from earlier this week.
I guess having one child sleep is better than none. Thanks Aiden!
No comments:
Post a Comment